Waraxe IT Security Portal  
  Login or Register
::  Home  ::  Search  ::  Your Account  ::  Forums  ::   Waraxe Advisories  ::  Tools  ::
March 28, 2024
Menu
 Home
 Logout
 Discussions
 Forums
 Members List
 IRC chat
 Tools
 Base64 coder
 MD5 hash
 CRC32 checksum
 ROT13 coder
 SHA-1 hash
 URL-decoder
 Sql Char Encoder
 Affiliates
 y3dips ITsec
 Md5 Cracker
 User Manuals
 AlbumNow
 Content
 Content
 Sections
 FAQ
 Info
 Feedback
 Recommend Us
 Search
 Journal
 Your Account

User Info
Welcome, Anonymous
Nickname
Password
(Register)

Membership:
Latest: MichaelSnaRe
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 9145

People Online:
Visitors: 877
Members: 0
Total: 877
PacketStorm News
·301 Moved Permanently

read more...
IT Security and Insecurity Portal

www.waraxe.us Forum Index -> Newbies corner -> Question for admin
Question for admin
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 4:09 am Reply with quote
lsd
Beginner
Beginner

Yeah me and my friend registered at this site a few days ago just to try to find ways to make our web sites more secure. Definitely a whitehat approach, didnt come to learn hacking or how to deface sites, only to learn. There seems to be lots of valuable info here. Also this site seems whitehat. But anyway both of us tried to login today and seen our accounts were suspended. I just would like to know why, neither of us have even downloaded anything from here just looked at security advisories, I would just like to know the reason if any so Im sure if my other account was oddly suspended this one will be too as soon as you see this so please email me at felosizworld@gmail.com and let me know whats up. Like I said before we just come to look at security advisories in order to find a way to make our web sites more secure.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 9:11 am Reply with quote
shai-tan
Valuable expert
Valuable expert

Im only a moderator here so I'm not sure what happened with your account. I'm sure it will be a mix up. Unless youve tried to expoit the site or something along those lines. You didnt change your email did you? That deactivated my account once..... Thats all I can think of. If you want to ask a question to Waraxe it may be best to Pm him next time Wink

Shai-tan

(btw... The new System of a Down CD is sweet, I cant wait till Hypnotize)

?In short: just say NO TO DRUGS, and maybe you won?t end up like the Hurd people.? -- Linus Torvalds
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 6:10 pm Reply with quote
lsd
Beginner
Beginner

Oh no..lol I couldnt exploit a site if my life depended on it. I think it may have been where neither of us posted anything in the forum within a certain amount of time maybe..I hope thats it, Id really like to stay a member of this site so I can gain some more security knowledge, Is membership required to view all security documents and such? I just dint wanna jump right in on the forum and take the chance of getting flamed for asking dumb questions if ya know what I mean. I was more planning along the lines of reading up and then if I had a question asking in the forum. I usually like showing that Im not too lazy to read something through, I dont ask to be walked through anything. So please dont suspend my account again Mr Waraxe
Question for admin
  www.waraxe.us Forum Index -> Newbies corner