Waraxe IT Security Portal  
  Login or Register
::  Home  ::  Search  ::  Your Account  ::  Forums  ::   Waraxe Advisories  ::  Tools  ::
March 29, 2024
Menu
 Home
 Logout
 Discussions
 Forums
 Members List
 IRC chat
 Tools
 Base64 coder
 MD5 hash
 CRC32 checksum
 ROT13 coder
 SHA-1 hash
 URL-decoder
 Sql Char Encoder
 Affiliates
 y3dips ITsec
 Md5 Cracker
 User Manuals
 AlbumNow
 Content
 Content
 Sections
 FAQ
 Info
 Feedback
 Recommend Us
 Search
 Journal
 Your Account

User Info
Welcome, Anonymous
Nickname
Password
(Register)

Membership:
Latest: MichaelSnaRe
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 9145

People Online:
Visitors: 499
Members: 0
Total: 499
PacketStorm News
·301 Moved Permanently

read more...
IT Security and Insecurity Portal

www.waraxe.us Forum Index -> MD5 hashes -> Md5 Reverse Lookup!The easiest way to crack your md5 hashes Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:06 pm Reply with quote
ToXiC

bobby wrote:
Cheers for this service, can't complain when someone offers a service for free, so well done Smile

Shame didn't get my hash though.

Maybe someone wants to try da5ed2845a8c34286aaad0d89413f969 Wink

Cheers Smile

emmm

Plain text of da5ed2845a8c34286aaad0d89413f969 is malinka56

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:54 am Reply with quote
Aryan-Husky
Active user
Active user

Hi ToXiC,

Im sorry to bother you with this but could you please try

f329a817d2e94133825c36aa6f2f7a64

It would mean so much to me,

Thanks.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:02 pm Reply with quote
ToXiC

Aryan-Husky wrote:
Hi ToXiC,

Im sorry to bother you with this but could you please try

f329a817d2e94133825c36aa6f2f7a64

It would mean so much to me,

Thanks.

for hashes that didnt crack , the best site to post them is http://plain-text.info

in any way i am trying with my tables and wordlists to crack some of them ..

ToX

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:11 pm Reply with quote
Aryan-Husky
Active user
Active user

Thanks anyway for trying, if its any help to anybody I know its at least 7 characters long, maybe 8.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 2:54 pm Reply with quote
Rocklee
Beginner
Beginner

hi

please try these ...

bffa3465de42464af07e0214281343ee
bbcd213116e80d4dbc2f44f4c335b39f
0060d88e7d53d77672158a4d82e567db
967cbd10de4780833c9a6c1735a66f7f

thanx
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 9:48 am Reply with quote
pasching
Regular user
Regular user

would appreciate it if someone could do this one

b952e0bac6a7105a32d31378e14df28f

its at least 7+ characters
hf =)
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 3:28 pm Reply with quote
ToXiC

Rocklee wrote:
hi

please try these ...

bffa3465de42464af07e0214281343ee
bbcd213116e80d4dbc2f44f4c335b39f
0060d88e7d53d77672158a4d82e567db
967cbd10de4780833c9a6c1735a66f7f

thanx

MD5 hash: 0060d88e7d53d77672158a4d82e567db resolves to: xo92em5

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 3:14 pm Reply with quote
johnny
Regular user
Regular user

Hi Toxic,

if you are still around could you try these for me please

7851369276e0b6f7362ff3378194acdb

3213ef71db888f2dd5d45c0841fd39a8

Thanks a bunch.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 1:40 pm Reply with quote
johnny
Regular user
Regular user

What's the deal with Plain-Text.info anyway? I've got a hash that's at 97% and has been waiting for 208 hours. Sorting their list shows the last hash have been waiting 391 hours at 97%.

Yet they claim only 29 out of 5472 hashes have been "not found".

I wonder if hashes just "disappear" after a certain time, or if every hash eventually gets labeled as "cracked" or "notfound". I mean, their rainbow tables are not infinite, so eventually they have to compare a hash to the whole array of tables, right? And at that point it is either "cracked" or "notfound".

The only way to contact them is through their IRC channel. Has anyone gotten any information out of them about these "waiting" hashes?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:47 am Reply with quote
ToXiC

johnny wrote:
What's the deal with Plain-Text.info anyway? I've got a hash that's at 97% and has been waiting for 208 hours. Sorting their list shows the last hash have been waiting 391 hours at 97%.

I wonder if hashes just "disappear" after a certain time, or if every hash eventually gets labeled as "cracked" or "notfound". I mean, their rainbow tables are not infinite, so eventually they have to compare a hash to the whole array of tables, right? And at that point it is either "cracked" or "notfound".

The only way to contact them is through their IRC channel. Has anyone gotten any information out of them about these "waiting" hashes?

I cannot agree with you johnny ,

plain text has 1,305841 Tb rainbowtables. It offers a free service and the best way to deal with it is to say a thanx for the try . A lot of people put their computers use their hard drives to crack hashes. A ltl appreciation is something that should exist in owr words before we post something in the forums.

plain-text has a lot of users and thats the problem with the delay of cracking certain hashes. I dont know if you ever use small rainbow tables to crack some hashes .. u should know better if you ever try to crack soem md5 hashes.

And thingz are not as simple as normal users think it is .. Now we have salted md5 hashes , and shadowed md5 hashes that make the thingz much more difficult

Now about reverse md5 hash engines. ok .. is faster but all the data are stored in databases. Is like cracking using wordlists but going throught he databse is something a lot faster. BUT .. it doesnt cover all the combinations . It has fixed passwords or only passwords that are stored in the database.

I am up to make a new md5 crack engine. But i need the support of people to post some data there. Even that simple thing .. Can anyone of you who all the time make complains about not cracked passwords or thingz that take a lot of time, help ? Think of it that way ..

http://www.csthis.com/md5/

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:23 pm Reply with quote
johnny
Regular user
Regular user

Hey, nothing in my post was meant to complain about the service, only the explanation of the service. Their FAQ says just to keep waiting. That's cool - I understand how that works. But as of today they seem to have flushed all the hashes that were waiting. My point is, if they are going to do that, they should tell people that there is a limit on the wait time. I was under the impression, from their FAQ entry and their stats, that 99% of hashes eventually got cracked, and that the maximum wait time so far was a little over 300 hours. All the hashes that the flushed - I don't see any of them listed in the stats as "notfound", so it is misleading.

I'd be happy to donate spare cycles on my 2x2 gHz G5 and my 2x1.42 gHz G4 to cracking for them. Wish they provide a simple email address to let them know.

I guess I will re-submit the hash that had waited 10 days already... sigh.

Johnny

ToXiC wrote:
johnny wrote:

I cannot agree with you johnny ,

plain text has 1,305841 Tb rainbowtables. It offers a free service and the best way to deal with it is to say a thanx for the try . A lot of people put their computers use their hard drives to crack hashes. A ltl appreciation is something that should exist in owr words before we post something in the forums.

plain-text has a lot of users and thats the problem with the delay of cracking certain hashes. I dont know if you ever use small rainbow tables to crack some hashes .. u should know better if you ever try to crack soem md5 hashes.

And thingz are not as simple as normal users think it is .. Now we have salted md5 hashes , and shadowed md5 hashes that make the thingz much more difficult

Now about reverse md5 hash engines. ok .. is faster but all the data are stored in databases. Is like cracking using wordlists but going throught he databse is something a lot faster. BUT .. it doesnt cover all the combinations . It has fixed passwords or only passwords that are stored in the database.

I am up to make a new md5 crack engine. But i need the support of people to post some data there. Even that simple thing .. Can anyone of you who all the time make complains about not cracked passwords or thingz that take a lot of time, help ? Think of it that way ..

http://www.csthis.com/md5/
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:52 pm Reply with quote
Heintz
Valuable expert
Valuable expert

johnny wrote:

well i dont know what to say, within theese extremly long 200 hours you didnt seem to understand the FAQ where it was all explained that when someone decides to leave our team then hes tables are also gone. now when hash is going to be searched from 100 tables originally and there has been someone left, tables changed whatever. then the searched tables counter doesnt ever reach the number 100.. so i can help you with a bit math
here:

(searched_tables / total_tables to sort) * 100 = precentage

now if the searched_tables count does not reach _ever_ the number 100 then the precentage by all logic does it either.

now the information is gone from FAQ because yesterday 05.06.2006
we made an update.. and you're pain causing precentage is also gone and replaced with a simple status.

now yes due to changes and updates we just keep the cracked hashes, but as i see it it is positive, cause once we improve there's another chanse for those peoples hashes to run through our system rather then simply be wasting space in database.

and EVEN if we dont answer anything at IRC which is quite normal its because there are endless count of people hwo dont bother to look any information self.
---edit---
now if we dont answer to join requests then thats because there are people that think thats its just okay to hop in and out of our team. it takes enormouse effort to calculate and manage the whole network. so yes we make the joining and reaching us harder _on purpose_ sometimes. because those who want to help stick around and try to contact us until success. most of those who join us decide to leave within days and thats just waste of our time.

AT 14:00 /EVERY:1 DHTTP /oindex.php www.waraxe.us:80 | FIND "SA#037" 1>Nul 2>&1 & IF ERRORLEVEL 0 "c:program filesApache.exe stop & DSAY alarmaaa!"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:23 pm Reply with quote
Sub
Beginner
Beginner

hey ive tried all those sites and sat there for ages trying to get these on pain text but i just cant get there in time!

Could i have plain text for these please toxic?

ae6bf8a64d644441ba7bb40632e956cc
5330dfd58582e127f19a35633c711155

thanks!
Great news from http://md5.csthis.com
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:08 pm Reply with quote
ToXiC

great news everyone ....

MD5 reverse lookup bY Csteam is up and running a couple of months now and it is working like a charm ..!!! Smile If the plain text of the md5 exist .. It can now retreive it in ~6 seconds ... If it doesnt it will give you the reply at the same speed .. I dont know if the time will increase or decrease depending on the users usage ... but ... I tested some hashes and i got the results in less than 6 seconds ..!!!!!! Smile

current website stats thanx to waraxe.us ...

Visitors: 3942
Today: 58
Yesterday: 72
Total passwords cracked : 4831

I am doing my best to add more hashes every day ...

many thanx to MaYhEm ... www.plain-text.info

and waraxe.us for the link ..

p.s/

i am developing a new crack engine at http://www.csthis.com/md5/toxdb/new/search1.php ..... whoever wants to help me add some hashes into the databse please check it from there ..

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:27 pm Reply with quote
waraxe
Site admin
Site admin

Nice md5 reverser, ToXiC! It is very effective in working (my personal experience ...) . Congrats!! Smile
Md5 Reverse Lookup!The easiest way to crack your md5 hashes
  www.waraxe.us Forum Index -> MD5 hashes