Waraxe IT Security Portal  
  Login or Register
::  Home  ::  Search  ::  Your Account  ::  Forums  ::   Waraxe Advisories  ::  Tools  ::
March 28, 2024
Menu
 Home
 Logout
 Discussions
 Forums
 Members List
 IRC chat
 Tools
 Base64 coder
 MD5 hash
 CRC32 checksum
 ROT13 coder
 SHA-1 hash
 URL-decoder
 Sql Char Encoder
 Affiliates
 y3dips ITsec
 Md5 Cracker
 User Manuals
 AlbumNow
 Content
 Content
 Sections
 FAQ
 Info
 Feedback
 Recommend Us
 Search
 Journal
 Your Account

User Info
Welcome, Anonymous
Nickname
Password
(Register)

Membership:
Latest: MichaelSnaRe
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 9145

People Online:
Visitors: 669
Members: 0
Total: 669
PacketStorm News
·301 Moved Permanently

read more...
IT Security and Insecurity Portal

www.waraxe.us Forum Index -> MD5 hashes -> Simple MD5 can somewhone hack it for me fast plz?
Simple MD5 can somewhone hack it for me fast plz?
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:27 pm Reply with quote
droidman
Active user
Active user

88e9183d279d14397d94b49bebcca827
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:43 pm Reply with quote
pexli
Valuable expert
Valuable expert

This forum is turn to decrypt forum not IT security.Too bad Crying or Very sad
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:47 pm Reply with quote
droidman
Active user
Active user

koko wrote:
This forum is turn to decrypt forum not IT security.Too bad Crying or Very sad

ur messing with me just because i said hack instead of reverse/decript/bruteforce/whatever it ?
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:20 pm Reply with quote
pexli
Valuable expert
Valuable expert

No a'm messing with you because you(and not only you) need to read some criptografic tutorial and learn how to crack hashes alone.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:34 pm Reply with quote
droidman
Active user
Active user

koko wrote:
No a'm messing with you because you(and not only you) need to read some criptografic tutorial and learn how to crack hashes alone.

dude, i tested that hash on freerainbowtables where i'm on the top 20 and i tested it on md5search.org and some other websites and belive me, i know how to do it.
I just thouhgt that people on this forum could be probably smarter than me and have greater services or alternatives.
I see now that i was wrong and that there are only members like you that instead of helping, place offtopics and lose my time with stupid observations that dont fix anything. If people want to use this forum to help each other, that's their problem not yours, unless you are the owner and just want to mess arround with people instead of getting your forum on the top alexa and earn money.
great to see a guy like you working like only you know how to.

cheers.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:39 pm Reply with quote
lenny
Valuable expert
Valuable expert

But koko does have a point, more and more people just drift in whenever they feel like it and ask for help, and don't bother to help with the community/stay active etc. Not pointing the finger at you droidman, but Its easy to get people's intentions wrong given the level of incompetencey (if that is even a word) found in these forums. Smile

Anyway, Im running your hashes through my dictionaries - Ill keep you updated Smile
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:16 pm Reply with quote
droidman
Active user
Active user

lenny wrote:
But koko does have a point, more and more people just drift in whenever they feel like it and ask for help, and don't bother to help with the community/stay active etc. Not pointing the finger at you droidman, but Its easy to get people's intentions wrong given the level of incompetencey (if that is even a word) found in these forums. Smile

Anyway, Im running your hashes through my dictionaries - Ill keep you updated Smile

thanks lenny i just ask when i test everything and dont find any way out. and when i find passwords i help. maybe if this forum had a paid membership for this kind of areas it would be really improved.
on the freerainbowtables i asked lots of times for a paid priority and still, now answer from them. every day i help with 2ghz from my laptop and 16ghz from a dual quadcore i have on my office running at least 8h a day and my hashes take ages to get to the top and i'm top 20 so...

by the way lenny do you use CAIN or other software to verify rainbow tables locally?
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:59 am Reply with quote
lenny
Valuable expert
Valuable expert

I don't have many rainbow tables any more, not after my disk crashed (Im not downloading them all again!) However, yes - Cain was the software of choice!

Oh, and I left my PC on overnight - No result from a brute force attack 1-6 chars mixed-alpha numeric. No result from dictionary attack either - sorry!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:23 am Reply with quote
droidman
Active user
Active user

lenny wrote:
I don't have many rainbow tables any more, not after my disk crashed (Im not downloading them all again!) However, yes - Cain was the software of choice!

Oh, and I left my PC on overnight - No result from a brute force attack 1-6 chars mixed-alpha numeric. No result from dictionary attack either - sorry!

thank you. i just asked because the cain takes ages to tell me a result and i thought that it was a bug...
Simple MD5 can somewhone hack it for me fast plz?
  www.waraxe.us Forum Index -> MD5 hashes