Waraxe IT Security Portal  
  Login or Register
::  Home  ::  Search  ::  Your Account  ::  Forums  ::   Waraxe Advisories  ::  Tools  ::
August 13, 2022
Menu
 Home
 Logout
 Discussions
 Forums
 Members List
 IRC chat
 Tools
 Base64 coder
 MD5 hash
 CRC32 checksum
 ROT13 coder
 SHA-1 hash
 URL-decoder
 Sql Char Encoder
 Affiliates
 y3dips ITsec
 Md5 Cracker
 User Manuals
 AlbumNow
 Content
 Content
 Sections
 FAQ
 Top
 Info
 Feedback
 Recommend Us
 Search
 Journal
 Your Account



User Info
Welcome, Anonymous
Nickname
Password
(Register)

Membership:
Latest: MichaelSnaRe
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 9145

People Online:
Visitors: 242
Members: 0
Total: 242
PacketStorm News
Currently there is a problem with headlines from this site
Log in Register Forum FAQ Memberlist Search
IT Security and Insecurity Portal

www.waraxe.us Forum Index -> All other hashes -> vbb hashs crack- please help
Post new topic  Reply to topic View previous topic :: View next topic 
vbb hashs crack- please help
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:35 pm Reply with quote
king424
Regular user
Regular user
 
Joined: Apr 03, 2008
Posts: 24




MD5:f1110f64909cf20dafdc11abecd2ee92 salt:(\"8
b85cea4b55dbcd526538a1f643323014 H*d
0f33c28cb52deff3ea86e26478264a73 t$~
34b2da056700a4a044a3233f4448a185 Hr%
18dc2e74bc21b86a41c31b84fe3f9ddd \'r1
29f50de5b23953ceea51e67110b36ad7 88*

Thanks in advance
View user's profile Send private message
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:40 pm Reply with quote
waraxe
Site admin
Site admin
 
Joined: May 11, 2004
Posts: 2407
Location: Estonia, Tartu




29f50de5b23953ceea51e67110b36ad7:baggins82
b85cea4b55dbcd526538a1f643323014:Passi0n

Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:08 am Reply with quote
king424
Regular user
Regular user
 
Joined: Apr 03, 2008
Posts: 24




thanks for you help......but how to fast crack it?
View user's profile Send private message
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:19 am Reply with quote
waraxe
Site admin
Site admin
 
Joined: May 11, 2004
Posts: 2407
Location: Estonia, Tartu




king424 wrote:
thanks for you help......but how to fast crack it?


Right now (april 2008) i don't know any fast methods for Vbulletin salted hashes cracking. Rainbow tables can't be used because of salting. Only options are wordlist method and bruteforce. And because of salting cracking 6 hashes via bruteforce means 6 times more cracking time ...
Still:

a) distributed cracking can be possible, if you have access to multiple computers or some botnet
b) using GPU for faster cracking - GeForce 8800 and 9800 videocards can accelerate hash cracking hundreds of times, but such method is too fresh right now and needs more time for developement.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:58 am Reply with quote
king424
Regular user
Regular user
 
Joined: Apr 03, 2008
Posts: 24




Thank you for your suggestion, I learned from a lot of you
View user's profile Send private message
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:54 pm Reply with quote
Nial
Advanced user
Advanced user
 
Joined: Feb 29, 2008
Posts: 103




So if the salt is the same for the 6 hash, it doesnt mean 6 times more cracking time ?
View user's profile Send private message
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:10 pm Reply with quote
ToXiC
Moderator
Moderator
 
Joined: Dec 01, 2004
Posts: 181
Location: Cyprus




Nial wrote:
So if the salt is the same for the 6 hash, it doesnt mean 6 times more cracking time ?


Actually depends on the attack you will choose to do. The only case that if the salt is the same you can crack it faster is when you know the salted value and you append to your wordlist the specific hash or you use hybrid-rainbow attack. but still it depends on the algorythm that is used to hash the password.

for example ..

If the web application uses this function
$salt = $%$%
$password = md5(md5($password.$salt))

you will need to write a program that :

will read from your wordlist

a
ab
abc

and append the $salted value

a$%$%
ab$%$%
abc$%$%

and then md5(md5( each of the values in the wordlist and tries to much it with the hash. If it matched then it mean you found the collission.

This approach can be used for bruteforce cracking as well.

_________________
who|grep -i blonde|talk; cd~;wine;talk;touch;unzip;touch; strip;gasp;finger;gasp;mount; fsck; more; yes; gasp; umount; make clean; sleep;wakeup;goto http://www.md5this.com
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:37 am Reply with quote
king424
Regular user
Regular user
 
Joined: Apr 03, 2008
Posts: 24




nobody can crack other hash? Shocked
View user's profile Send private message
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:37 am Reply with quote
bleh
Regular user
Regular user
 
Joined: Apr 19, 2008
Posts: 19




waraxe wrote:

Right now (april 2008) i don't know any fast methods for Vbulletin salted hashes cracking. Rainbow tables can't be used because of salting. Only options are wordlist method and bruteforce. And because of salting cracking 6 hashes via bruteforce means 6 times more cracking time ...
Still:

a) distributed cracking can be possible, if you have access to multiple computers or some botnet


Sorry to bump this thread, but I was wondering if there is any program\source available for that. I have access to several computers.
View user's profile Send private message
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:05 pm Reply with quote
waraxe
Site admin
Site admin
 
Joined: May 11, 2004
Posts: 2407
Location: Estonia, Tartu




bleh wrote:
waraxe wrote:

Right now (april 2008) i don't know any fast methods for Vbulletin salted hashes cracking. Rainbow tables can't be used because of salting. Only options are wordlist method and bruteforce. And because of salting cracking 6 hashes via bruteforce means 6 times more cracking time ...
Still:

a) distributed cracking can be possible, if you have access to multiple computers or some botnet


Sorry to bump this thread, but I was wondering if there is any program\source available for that. I have access to several computers.


Yes, Passwordspro contains special feature for shared bruteforce cracking Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:57 pm Reply with quote
bleh
Regular user
Regular user
 
Joined: Apr 19, 2008
Posts: 19




waraxe wrote:
bleh wrote:
waraxe wrote:

Right now (april 2008) i don't know any fast methods for Vbulletin salted hashes cracking. Rainbow tables can't be used because of salting. Only options are wordlist method and bruteforce. And because of salting cracking 6 hashes via bruteforce means 6 times more cracking time ...
Still:

a) distributed cracking can be possible, if you have access to multiple computers or some botnet


Sorry to bump this thread, but I was wondering if there is any program\source available for that. I have access to several computers.


Yes, Passwordspro contains special feature for shared bruteforce cracking Smile

Thanks. Didn't know that
View user's profile Send private message
vbb hashs crack- please help
  www.waraxe.us Forum Index -> All other hashes
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
All times are GMT  
Page 1 of 1  

  
  
 Post new topic  Reply to topic  




Powered by phpBB 2001-2008 phpBB Group






Space Raider game for Android, free download - Space Raider gameplay video - Zone Raider mobile games
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. The comments and posts are property of their posters, all the rest (c) 2004-2020 Janek Vind "waraxe"
Page Generation: 0.129 Seconds