Waraxe IT Security Portal  
  Login or Register
::  Home  ::  Search  ::  Your Account  ::  Forums  ::   Waraxe Advisories  ::  Tools  ::
September 23, 2019
Menu
 Home
 Logout
 Discussions
 Forums
 Members List
 IRC chat
 Tools
 Base64 coder
 MD5 hash
 CRC32 checksum
 ROT13 coder
 SHA-1 hash
 URL-decoder
 Sql Char Encoder
 Affiliates
 y3dips ITsec
 Md5 Cracker
 User Manuals
 AlbumNow
 Content
 Content
 Sections
 FAQ
 Top
 Info
 Feedback
 Recommend Us
 Search
 Journal
 Your Account



User Info
Welcome, Anonymous
Nickname
Password
(Register)

Membership:
Latest: MichaelSnaRe
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 9145

People Online:
Visitors: 250
Members: 0
Total: 250
PacketStorm News
Currently there is a problem with headlines from this site
Log in Register Forum FAQ Memberlist Search
IT Security and Insecurity Portal

www.waraxe.us Forum Index -> Invision Power Board -> IPB <= 2.3.5 sql injection hash/salt fetching exploit Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Post new topic  Reply to topic View previous topic :: View next topic 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:36 pm Reply with quote
almostwOw
Beginner
Beginner
 
Joined: Dec 10, 2008
Posts: 4




Okey
thnx u
View user's profile Send private message
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:59 am Reply with quote
King0
Active user
Active user
 
Joined: Jan 23, 2009
Posts: 26




hi everybody

i m begginner Laughing

how to use this script, step by step pleasz Rolling Eyes

and thannnnk you
View user's profile Send private message
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:03 pm Reply with quote
carnei9
Beginner
Beginner
 
Joined: Jan 24, 2009
Posts: 1




King0 wrote:
hi everybody

i m begginner Laughing

how to use this script, step by step pleasz Rolling Eyes

and thannnnk you


same here. if someone could give me a link to a tutorial on how to use this or just provide a quick step-by-step tutorial, i would greatly appreciate it. thank you.
View user's profile Send private message
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:17 am Reply with quote
pingu
Beginner
Beginner
 
Joined: Apr 13, 2009
Posts: 1
Location: 127.0.0.1




Okay, i figured out how to run it but when it test the
index.php?act=xmlout&do=check-display-name&name=%2527
it says, notfound: means IPB is patched.
when do you think you'll have a new exploit up and running?
Grtz, Pingu ;D
View user's profile Send private message
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 5:47 pm Reply with quote
shamoon
Advanced user
Advanced user
 
Joined: May 19, 2009
Posts: 73




hi Very Happy and thanx for this such a nice script Wink

but their is one problem :s i don't know how to crack it Sad

plz will any body help me :S

MD5 Hash

2025da1f0ddba3302aed1c45e3314c2f

Salt:

LQZ(&

help needed.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:20 pm Reply with quote
Otomos
Beginner
Beginner
 
Joined: Jun 07, 2009
Posts: 2




Been lurking for awhile, and this has worked quite well.

However, I've ran into a problem. When running it, I get a hash but no salt. Ran twice to be sure its not entirely script side or proxy.

Then I went to check the mysql logs, I see this:

Code:
 Error Number: 1146
 Error: Table 'tinklas.ipb_members_converge' doesn't exist
 IP Address: XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX
 mySQL query error: SELECT members_display_name, id FROM ibf_members WHERE members_l_display_name='' or 1="'" union select 1,1 from ipb_members_converge where converge_id=1 and length(converge_pass_hash)=32 or 1="'"-- ' LIMIT 0,1



I'm not too good with php, so I'm curious as to what's wrong and why?
View user's profile Send private message
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:03 pm Reply with quote
waraxe
Site admin
Site admin
 
Joined: May 11, 2004
Posts: 2407
Location: Estonia, Tartu




Otomos wrote:
Been lurking for awhile, and this has worked quite well.

However, I've ran into a problem. When running it, I get a hash but no salt. Ran twice to be sure its not entirely script side or proxy.

Then I went to check the mysql logs, I see this:

Code:
 Error Number: 1146
 Error: Table 'tinklas.ipb_members_converge' doesn't exist
 IP Address: XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX
 mySQL query error: SELECT members_display_name, id FROM ibf_members WHERE members_l_display_name='' or 1="'" union select 1,1 from ipb_members_converge where converge_id=1 and length(converge_pass_hash)=32 or 1="'"-- ' LIMIT 0,1



I'm not too good with php, so I'm curious as to what's wrong and why?


Sql error messages points to the fact, that target is using different prefix.
Seems that you are using "ipb_", but it needs to be "ibf_".
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:34 am Reply with quote
Otomos
Beginner
Beginner
 
Joined: Jun 07, 2009
Posts: 2




waraxe wrote:
Otomos wrote:
Been lurking for awhile, and this has worked quite well.

However, I've ran into a problem. When running it, I get a hash but no salt. Ran twice to be sure its not entirely script side or proxy.

Then I went to check the mysql logs, I see this:

Code:
 Error Number: 1146
 Error: Table 'tinklas.ipb_members_converge' doesn't exist
 IP Address: XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX
 mySQL query error: SELECT members_display_name, id FROM ibf_members WHERE members_l_display_name='' or 1="'" union select 1,1 from ipb_members_converge where converge_id=1 and length(converge_pass_hash)=32 or 1="'"-- ' LIMIT 0,1



I'm not too good with php, so I'm curious as to what's wrong and why?


Sql error messages points to the fact, that target is using different prefix.
Seems that you are using "ipb_", but it needs to be "ibf_".


I am using ibf_
><

Any other possible reason the salt is blank? (I accidently used ipb_ earlier so it may be from that)
View user's profile Send private message
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:33 am Reply with quote
barany23
Regular user
Regular user
 
Joined: Nov 07, 2010
Posts: 5




Hi really need some help this forum can not be broken and I need their passwords or pass has.
Forum ipb 2.3.5

http://www.netmozi.com

Root admin:

username: arany00

id: 177026


or


Root admin:

Username: B.E.S.T

id:45322

or

Root admin:

username: Delete

id: 71124



or


Root admin:

username: speter5

id: 47633


or


Root admin:

username: Xibit

id: 174980

I see pros are


thank you
View user's profile Send private message
IPB <= 2.3.5 sql injection hash/salt fetching exploit
  www.waraxe.us Forum Index -> Invision Power Board
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
All times are GMT  
Page 5 of 5  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
  
  
 Post new topic  Reply to topic  




Powered by phpBB 2001-2008 phpBB Group






All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. The comments and posts are property of their posters, all the rest (c) 2004-2013 Janek Vind "waraxe"
Page Generation: 0.082 Seconds