Waraxe IT Security Portal
Login or Register
July 18, 2024
Menu
Home
Logout
Discussions
Forums
Members List
IRC chat
Tools
Base64 coder
MD5 hash
CRC32 checksum
ROT13 coder
SHA-1 hash
URL-decoder
Sql Char Encoder
Affiliates
y3dips ITsec
Md5 Cracker
User Manuals
AlbumNow
Content
Content
Sections
FAQ
Top
Info
Feedback
Recommend Us
Search
Journal
Your Account
User Info
Welcome, Anonymous
Nickname
Password
(Register)

Membership:
Latest: MichaelSnaRe
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 9144

People Online:
Visitors: 219
Members: 0
Total: 219
Full disclosure
[KIS-2024-06] XenForo <= 2.2.15 (Template System) Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
[KIS-2024-05] XenForo <= 2.2.15 (Widget::actionSave) Cross-Site Request Forgery Vulnerability
CVE-2024-33326
CVE-2024-33327
CVE-2024-33328
CVE-2024-33329
CyberDanube Security Research 20240703-0 | Authenticated Command Injection in Helmholz Industrial Router REX100
SEC Consult SA-20240627-0 :: Local Privilege Escalation via MSI installer in SoftMaker Office / FreeOffice
SEC Consult SA-20240626-0 :: Multiple Vulnerabilities in Siemens Power Automation Products
Novel DoS Vulnerability Affecting WebRTC Media Servers
APPLE-SA-06-25-2024-1 AirPods Firmware Update 6A326, AirPods Firmware Update 6F8, and Beats Firmware Update 6F8
40 vulnerabilities in Toshiba Multi-Function Printers
17 vulnerabilities in Sharp Multi-Function Printers
SEC Consult SA-20240624-0 :: Multiple Vulnerabilities allowing complete bypass in Faronics WINSelect (Standard + Enterprise)
SEC Consult SA-20240620-0 :: Arbitrary File Upload in edu-sharing (metaVentis GmbH)
Log in Register Forum FAQ Memberlist Search
IT Security and Insecurity Portal

www.waraxe.us Forum Index -> MD5 hashes -> Crack md5 hashes / help! Goto page Previous1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 74, 75, 76Next
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topic :: View next topic
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:06 am Reply with quote
BBI
Beginner
Beginner
Joined: Jan 16, 2008
Posts: 3




Can anybody please crack these two hashes please?

0fd087407c172045afbbbe9296544edb
3656a616531a52e158e86ab8b21ff5eb


I have tried others but they don't work!
View user's profile Send private message
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:38 pm Reply with quote
waraxe
Site admin
Site admin
Joined: May 11, 2004
Posts: 2407
Location: Estonia, Tartu




BBI wrote:
Can anybody please crack these two hashes please?

0fd087407c172045afbbbe9296544edb
3656a616531a52e158e86ab8b21ff5eb


I have tried others but they don't work!


Plaintext of 0fd087407c172045afbbbe9296544edb is 2a6de4c1
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:55 pm Reply with quote
nox
Advanced user
Advanced user
Joined: Dec 29, 2007
Posts: 100
Location: c://windows/system32




Need to Crack THis : 58f2c4591a616f725696e8319c5bf888 Laughing

_________________
..::::[ Waraxe.us is the BEST and the TOP ]::::..
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:01 am Reply with quote
BBI
Beginner
Beginner
Joined: Jan 16, 2008
Posts: 3




waraxe wrote:
BBI wrote:
Can anybody please crack these two hashes please?

0fd087407c172045afbbbe9296544edb
3656a616531a52e158e86ab8b21ff5eb


I have tried others but they don't work!


Plaintext of 0fd087407c172045afbbbe9296544edb is 2a6de4c1
One little question, how did you crack that? Your Website?
View user's profile Send private message
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:55 am Reply with quote
waraxe
Site admin
Site admin
Joined: May 11, 2004
Posts: 2407
Location: Estonia, Tartu




BBI wrote:
waraxe wrote:
BBI wrote:
Can anybody please crack these two hashes please?

0fd087407c172045afbbbe9296544edb
3656a616531a52e158e86ab8b21ff5eb


I have tried others but they don't work!


Plaintext of 0fd087407c172045afbbbe9296544edb is 2a6de4c1
One little question, how did you crack that? Your Website?


1. http://www.oxid.it/cain.html
2. http://www.freerainbowtables.com/rainbow_tables/md5.html
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:43 am Reply with quote
Dizzy
Regular user
Regular user
Joined: May 10, 2007
Posts: 8




See new service - MD5-hashes database.
View user's profile Send private message
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:30 am Reply with quote
Blink
Regular user
Regular user
Joined: Jan 17, 2008
Posts: 14




Used all major reverse md5 resolving websites.

017136ed0ce50024c3003892e078b4db
8624205b3c997e30f042365b425ca1ae
c430d95d3236e32c4c8880fce176675d
774aaea11265a6887a934a7d83166359

Surprised
View user's profile Send private message
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:48 am Reply with quote
Antti
Beginner
Beginner
Joined: Jan 20, 2008
Posts: 4




Cutenews hash's:

238109ea2eadbd43d68dab339266ed55
bf4d3549d61dad45eb05ff08f070a69c
5754823a2673653d54f9037fef289786
b0c626b5abbfcf28c87ce88791267f12
38ec98f55856b395cbd22fa3763687e4
View user's profile Send private message
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:31 am Reply with quote
maku234
Regular user
Regular user
Joined: Jun 03, 2007
Posts: 21
Location: estonia




Antti wrote:
Cutenews hash's:

238109ea2eadbd43d68dab339266ed55
bf4d3549d61dad45eb05ff08f070a69c
5754823a2673653d54f9037fef289786
b0c626b5abbfcf28c87ce88791267f12
38ec98f55856b395cbd22fa3763687e4


238109ea2eadbd43d68dab339266ed55 is adbkl
5754823a2673653d54f9037fef289786 is nneka

can anyone crack f5347d0170867512c26d089d7c3f7e7f
View user's profile Send private message
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:56 pm Reply with quote
waraxe
Site admin
Site admin
Joined: May 11, 2004
Posts: 2407
Location: Estonia, Tartu




maku234 wrote:

can anyone crack f5347d0170867512c26d089d7c3f7e7f


Plaintext of f5347d0170867512c26d089d7c3f7e7f is zxcdsa
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:29 pm Reply with quote
waraxe
Site admin
Site admin
Joined: May 11, 2004
Posts: 2407
Location: Estonia, Tartu




Antti wrote:
Cutenews hash's:

bf4d3549d61dad45eb05ff08f070a69c
b0c626b5abbfcf28c87ce88791267f12
38ec98f55856b395cbd22fa3763687e4


Plaintext of 38ec98f55856b395cbd22fa3763687e4 is sam8892
Plaintext of bf4d3549d61dad45eb05ff08f070a69c is katty115
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:46 pm Reply with quote
Antti
Beginner
Beginner
Joined: Jan 20, 2008
Posts: 4




DAMN MAN, how the hell do you crack those hash's? Thanks alot though Razz

Another hash, really appreciated if you even bother to try Razz

9ce6da7ba5ddb9ec13ead9a331d7a0a9


Last edited by Antti on Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:01 pm Reply with quote
Blink
Regular user
Regular user
Joined: Jan 17, 2008
Posts: 14




Blink wrote:
Used all major reverse md5 resolving websites.

017136ed0ce50024c3003892e078b4db
8624205b3c997e30f042365b425ca1ae
c430d95d3236e32c4c8880fce176675d
774aaea11265a6887a934a7d83166359

Surprised

Ignore that post above ^

e5b8cbc761fe9925f8fe9ae8b1c4baf1
f97d13e1a482ffbc61110d95d0be8b89
2dd204167b59e0591d5ce770c6db8235
928a22627791c2a72fa36c35f4d92280
ce39da066ec8ba640dcaf1d89ba63b8a
41d447283d9a34dba0ab70b9cd9122a5
c8aa0935a40b3edabd786681985eaa45
546b9c3e54df23d7ec5d97ca0c745e27
c724071b29085ad13e1aad54fa0ef98a
c13fc60d2126aa3bf2bf829d98ac9905
c8aa0935a40b3edabd786681985eaa45
017136ed0ce50024c3003892e078b4db
8624205b3c997e30f042365b425ca1ae
b82df8b3f8859703d8d3fae1d7ac9d3e
774aaea11265a6887a934a7d83166359
c430d95d3236e32c4c8880fce176675d
e88e0783382b1006484b9fb94a883c60
3b99b274d74c446c984cf5e6a0672a95
1ca0d76a492f286284107a884b74b1a2
dc8cd6ff01ea67eb297557aa4b519b48
44979e197e0a1ef6fe4b7a0c031bde49
43ade1829152396d22a0d2eb1f4796f6

Evil or Very Mad Razz

I cracked 17 myself, with websites and some primative rainbow tables, however i can't find the rest. Assistance required.
View user's profile Send private message
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:45 am Reply with quote
waraxe
Site admin
Site admin
Joined: May 11, 2004
Posts: 2407
Location: Estonia, Tartu




Blink wrote:
Blink wrote:
Used all major reverse md5 resolving websites.

017136ed0ce50024c3003892e078b4db
8624205b3c997e30f042365b425ca1ae
c430d95d3236e32c4c8880fce176675d
774aaea11265a6887a934a7d83166359

Surprised

Ignore that post above ^

e5b8cbc761fe9925f8fe9ae8b1c4baf1
f97d13e1a482ffbc61110d95d0be8b89
2dd204167b59e0591d5ce770c6db8235
928a22627791c2a72fa36c35f4d92280
ce39da066ec8ba640dcaf1d89ba63b8a
41d447283d9a34dba0ab70b9cd9122a5
c8aa0935a40b3edabd786681985eaa45
546b9c3e54df23d7ec5d97ca0c745e27
c724071b29085ad13e1aad54fa0ef98a
c13fc60d2126aa3bf2bf829d98ac9905
c8aa0935a40b3edabd786681985eaa45
017136ed0ce50024c3003892e078b4db
8624205b3c997e30f042365b425ca1ae
b82df8b3f8859703d8d3fae1d7ac9d3e
774aaea11265a6887a934a7d83166359
c430d95d3236e32c4c8880fce176675d
e88e0783382b1006484b9fb94a883c60
3b99b274d74c446c984cf5e6a0672a95
1ca0d76a492f286284107a884b74b1a2
dc8cd6ff01ea67eb297557aa4b519b48
44979e197e0a1ef6fe4b7a0c031bde49
43ade1829152396d22a0d2eb1f4796f6

Evil or Very Mad Razz

I cracked 17 myself, with websites and some primative rainbow tables, however i can't find the rest. Assistance required.


Plaintext of b82df8b3f8859703d8d3fae1d7ac9d3e is spotty44
Plaintext of 3b99b274d74c446c984cf5e6a0672a95 is schoppen13
Plaintext of c13fc60d2126aa3bf2bf829d98ac9905 is r6t8vl
Plaintext of 41d447283d9a34dba0ab70b9cd9122a5 is QweNM1
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:57 am Reply with quote
Blink
Regular user
Regular user
Joined: Jan 17, 2008
Posts: 14




waraxe wrote:
Blink wrote:
Blink wrote:
Used all major reverse md5 resolving websites.

017136ed0ce50024c3003892e078b4db
8624205b3c997e30f042365b425ca1ae
c430d95d3236e32c4c8880fce176675d
774aaea11265a6887a934a7d83166359

Surprised

Ignore that post above ^

e5b8cbc761fe9925f8fe9ae8b1c4baf1
f97d13e1a482ffbc61110d95d0be8b89
2dd204167b59e0591d5ce770c6db8235
928a22627791c2a72fa36c35f4d92280
ce39da066ec8ba640dcaf1d89ba63b8a
41d447283d9a34dba0ab70b9cd9122a5
c8aa0935a40b3edabd786681985eaa45
546b9c3e54df23d7ec5d97ca0c745e27
c724071b29085ad13e1aad54fa0ef98a
c13fc60d2126aa3bf2bf829d98ac9905
c8aa0935a40b3edabd786681985eaa45
017136ed0ce50024c3003892e078b4db
8624205b3c997e30f042365b425ca1ae
b82df8b3f8859703d8d3fae1d7ac9d3e
774aaea11265a6887a934a7d83166359
c430d95d3236e32c4c8880fce176675d
e88e0783382b1006484b9fb94a883c60
3b99b274d74c446c984cf5e6a0672a95
1ca0d76a492f286284107a884b74b1a2
dc8cd6ff01ea67eb297557aa4b519b48
44979e197e0a1ef6fe4b7a0c031bde49
43ade1829152396d22a0d2eb1f4796f6

Evil or Very Mad Razz

I cracked 17 myself, with websites and some primative rainbow tables, however i can't find the rest. Assistance required.


Plaintext of b82df8b3f8859703d8d3fae1d7ac9d3e is spotty44
Plaintext of 3b99b274d74c446c984cf5e6a0672a95 is schoppen13
Plaintext of c13fc60d2126aa3bf2bf829d98ac9905 is r6t8vl
Plaintext of 41d447283d9a34dba0ab70b9cd9122a5 is QweNM1


ty. Wink
View user's profile Send private message
Crack md5 hashes / help!
www.waraxe.us Forum Index -> MD5 hashes
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
All times are GMT
Page 6 of 76
Goto page Previous1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 74, 75, 76Next
Post new topicReply to topic


Powered by phpBB 2001-2008 phpBB Group



Space Raider game for Android, free download - Space Raider gameplay video - Zone Raider mobile games
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. The comments and posts are property of their posters, all the rest (c) 2004-2024 Janek Vind "waraxe"
Page Generation: 0.131 Seconds