Waraxe IT Security Portal
Login or Register
July 18, 2024
Menu
Home
Logout
Discussions
Forums
Members List
IRC chat
Tools
Base64 coder
MD5 hash
CRC32 checksum
ROT13 coder
SHA-1 hash
URL-decoder
Sql Char Encoder
Affiliates
y3dips ITsec
Md5 Cracker
User Manuals
AlbumNow
Content
Content
Sections
FAQ
Top
Info
Feedback
Recommend Us
Search
Journal
Your Account
User Info
Welcome, Anonymous
Nickname
Password
(Register)

Membership:
Latest: MichaelSnaRe
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 9144

People Online:
Visitors: 210
Members: 0
Total: 210
Full disclosure
[KIS-2024-06] XenForo <= 2.2.15 (Template System) Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
[KIS-2024-05] XenForo <= 2.2.15 (Widget::actionSave) Cross-Site Request Forgery Vulnerability
CVE-2024-33326
CVE-2024-33327
CVE-2024-33328
CVE-2024-33329
CyberDanube Security Research 20240703-0 | Authenticated Command Injection in Helmholz Industrial Router REX100
SEC Consult SA-20240627-0 :: Local Privilege Escalation via MSI installer in SoftMaker Office / FreeOffice
SEC Consult SA-20240626-0 :: Multiple Vulnerabilities in Siemens Power Automation Products
Novel DoS Vulnerability Affecting WebRTC Media Servers
APPLE-SA-06-25-2024-1 AirPods Firmware Update 6A326, AirPods Firmware Update 6F8, and Beats Firmware Update 6F8
40 vulnerabilities in Toshiba Multi-Function Printers
17 vulnerabilities in Sharp Multi-Function Printers
SEC Consult SA-20240624-0 :: Multiple Vulnerabilities allowing complete bypass in Faronics WINSelect (Standard + Enterprise)
SEC Consult SA-20240620-0 :: Arbitrary File Upload in edu-sharing (metaVentis GmbH)
Log in Register Forum FAQ Memberlist Search
IT Security and Insecurity Portal

www.waraxe.us Forum Index -> All other hashes -> LM and NTLM Hash decryption Goto page Previous1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 76, 77, 78Next
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topic :: View next topic
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 5:57 pm Reply with quote
McChAoS
Beginner
Beginner
Joined: May 15, 2009
Posts: 3




Can you get me the plain text of

LM: BC148BF6643CE83F20210EC0BA8FCA8C
NTLM: 8628ED8949ff9ea6920e0ccf0b7d7677

would be greatly appreciated =)

Thanks in advance.
View user's profile Send private message
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 1:06 am Reply with quote
mahoolywazit
Regular user
Regular user
Joined: May 14, 2009
Posts: 8




alright cool man that was fast

can i ask what software you used to crack it?

thanks, and i'll post more hashes if the pword is changed Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 8:44 am Reply with quote
avrain27
Regular user
Regular user
Joined: May 16, 2009
Posts: 9




please i need to some help with these hashes:
:500:ECAD058AEDA23ADF2E00DEAEE9857D20:78F3183B9A02B5A974620187E082E8A8:
i need to get the password encrypted.
View user's profile Send private message
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 10:16 am Reply with quote
waraxe
Site admin
Site admin
Joined: May 11, 2004
Posts: 2407
Location: Estonia, Tartu




mahoolywazit wrote:
alright cool man that was fast

can i ask what software you used to crack it?

thanks, and i'll post more hashes if the pword is changed Very Happy


I was using bruteforce with EGB:

http://www.insidepro.com/eng/egb.shtml
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 10:46 am Reply with quote
waraxe
Site admin
Site admin
Joined: May 11, 2004
Posts: 2407
Location: Estonia, Tartu




avrain27 wrote:
please i need to some help with these hashes:
:500:ECAD058AEDA23ADF2E00DEAEE9857D20:78F3183B9A02B5A974620187E082E8A8:
i need to get the password encrypted.


Plaintext of 78F3183B9A02B5A974620187E082E8A8 is pa$$wordlb4
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 6:28 pm Reply with quote
mahoolywazit
Regular user
Regular user
Joined: May 14, 2009
Posts: 8




alright thanks

did you use cain to crack it?
View user's profile Send private message
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 9:30 am Reply with quote
McChAoS
Beginner
Beginner
Joined: May 15, 2009
Posts: 3




McChAoS wrote:
Can you get me the plain text of

LM: BC148BF6643CE83F20210EC0BA8FCA8C
NTLM: 8628ED8949ff9ea6920e0ccf0b7d7677

would be greatly appreciated =)

Thanks in advance.


Please help me =)

Administrator:500:BC148BF6643CE83F20210EC0BA8FCA8C:8628ED8949ff9ea6920e0ccf0b7d7677:::
View user's profile Send private message
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:20 pm Reply with quote
2bits
Beginner
Beginner
Joined: May 17, 2009
Posts: 2




Hello. Could someone please provide a decrypt for the following Vista NT hash (obtained using Ophcrack):-

a8dc92e7a797549425597245be069f26

Many thanks Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:32 pm Reply with quote
waraxe
Site admin
Site admin
Joined: May 11, 2004
Posts: 2407
Location: Estonia, Tartu




McChAoS wrote:
McChAoS wrote:
Can you get me the plain text of

LM: BC148BF6643CE83F20210EC0BA8FCA8C
NTLM: 8628ED8949ff9ea6920e0ccf0b7d7677

would be greatly appreciated =)

Thanks in advance.


Please help me =)

Administrator:500:BC148BF6643CE83F20210EC0BA8FCA8C:8628ED8949ff9ea6920e0ccf0b7d7677:::


I tried all rainbow tables I have in my possession and LM hash was not crackable. So probably original password contains extended ascii characters. And that complicates cracking.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
thank u very much
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 9:19 am Reply with quote
avrain27
Regular user
Regular user
Joined: May 16, 2009
Posts: 9




waraxe wrote:
avrain27 wrote:
please i need to some help with these hashes:
:500:ECAD058AEDA23ADF2E00DEAEE9857D20:78F3183B9A02B5A974620187E082E8A8:
i need to get the password encrypted.


Plaintext of 78F3183B9A02B5A974620187E082E8A8 is pa$$wordlb4


Thank you very much. i've been tying to get this password for long but all i got was something like ".......DLB4" using an ophcrack live CD. would you happen to know why it would not work?
View user's profile Send private message
Re: thank u very much
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 11:18 am Reply with quote
waraxe
Site admin
Site admin
Joined: May 11, 2004
Posts: 2407
Location: Estonia, Tartu




avrain27 wrote:
waraxe wrote:
avrain27 wrote:
please i need to some help with these hashes:
:500:ECAD058AEDA23ADF2E00DEAEE9857D20:78F3183B9A02B5A974620187E082E8A8:
i need to get the password encrypted.


Plaintext of 78F3183B9A02B5A974620187E082E8A8 is pa$$wordlb4


Thank you very much. i've been tying to get this password for long but all i got was something like ".......DLB4" using an ophcrack live CD. would you happen to know why it would not work?


Because password contains "$$" and such symbols (outside of [a-zA-Z0-9]) will make cracking harder. I was using special rainbow tables for cracking and those were made specially for harder passwords (mixedalpha-numeric-symbol14).
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 10:19 pm Reply with quote
demoNche
Beginner
Beginner
Joined: May 09, 2009
Posts: 3




Code:
af1d95c781223552491ea0d3242d7b4a:X6o1xQNJOSZs5wlX

Pls HASH
View user's profile Send private message
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 4:38 am Reply with quote
Ryan87
Beginner
Beginner
Joined: May 21, 2009
Posts: 1




LM hash: 788cf8686a584624788049b18976b67a
NT hash: 882c97f5c1273222654ad3d66d257d17

Please help me! And thank you in advance!
View user's profile Send private message
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 11:20 pm Reply with quote
DannyDuan
Regular user
Regular user
Joined: May 22, 2009
Posts: 5




HI,

can u please help me..
i tried everything to crack that hash but nothing results..

NT HASH: c3aee329ed47ebe039238edb10a9d60e

thks
View user's profile Send private message
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 9:10 am Reply with quote
McChAoS
Beginner
Beginner
Joined: May 15, 2009
Posts: 3




Alright, thank you for looking up.
I have another one right here, if you could look that one up for me =)

Code:
Administrator:500:BC148BF6643CE83F20210EC0BA8FCA8C:70c76e2564c082a4ee9c672c92fad2e6:::
View user's profile Send private message
LM and NTLM Hash decryption
www.waraxe.us Forum Index -> All other hashes
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
All times are GMT
Page 6 of 78
Goto page Previous1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 76, 77, 78Next
Post new topicReply to topic


Powered by phpBB 2001-2008 phpBB Group



Space Raider game for Android, free download - Space Raider gameplay video - Zone Raider mobile games
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. The comments and posts are property of their posters, all the rest (c) 2004-2024 Janek Vind "waraxe"
Page Generation: 0.141 Seconds